It's here! I'm so excited to share with you the launch of The Garden of Belonging Podcast.
During Season One we are exploring the theme of Your Truest Voice. What is it? How do we connect with it? What gets in our way? Buckle up for 7 inspiring conversations on this topic.
In Episode 1, I am sharing with you my conversation with Jess Wagner.
Jess is a Certified Life Coach, facilitator, and podcaster who is passionate about supporting millennials to harness their self-leadership so they can live the lives they actually want instead of the lives they think they should be living. She helps her clients do this by connecting with their core values, taking responsibility for their dreams, and making the space for themselves to grow and thrive. She facilitates transformation through private one-on-one coaching, group coaching, workshops, and in her online community and podcast called The Self-Leadership Club.
We talk about:
- Her definition of self-leadership
- The structure to support taking small safe steps
- How we sometimes keep our truest voice from ourselves
- Quiet time to tune into yourself
Voices Jess would like you to check out:
- Sonya Renee Taylor - https://www.sonyareneetaylor.com
- The She's All Fat podcast - https://shesallfatpod.com
Connect with Jess:
Want to go deeper?
Join my FREE The Garden of Belonging Community and discuss this episode with us.