Today I hope you will enjoy my conversation with Susan Cato. Susan is a multi-passionate woman who is about community and connection - with ourselves, with each other, and with the natural world.
Susan and I talk about:
- How presence can help you connect with your truest voice
- How using your truest voice gets people to listen
- About the idea of "radical listening"
Susan would like to life up the following voices:
- Rebecca Campbell - because she thinks her message is so important, and it is what inspired her to go all in
- Rebecca Scritchfield - She is a good friend and wrote a book called “bodykindness” she also has a podcast. Her voice needs to be heard (all about body positivity, anti-diet, health at any size) https://www.bodykindnessbook.com/
- Dianne Bondy - Inspiring yogini - leader of Yoga for all - https://www.instagram.com/diannebondyyoga/?hl=en
- Meghan Corneal - Calls herself a “word witch”. She has powerful magick
Connect with Susan:
Want to go deeper? Join the FREE Garden of Belonging Community