This is a brief solo episode to close out season 3. Sharing with you some thoughts on self-trust, what has been supportive for me and some new lenses on it that have shown up recently.
I share about:
- Self-trust as foundational to belonging
- Trusting myself with reintegration decisions
- Sharing ourselves as a gift - from Nicola Humber
- Self-trust as not being thirsty - from Helena Woods
- Building evidence for trust via baby steps
Thank you for listening this season! If you know anyone who might benefit from listening, please share it with them. I appreciate any help getting the word out especially since I've left social media for the most part.
I'll be taking a pause while I prepare season 4 for you. Meanwhile, the best way to keep in touch with what I'm up to is by subscribing to my newsletter (link below).
Mentioned in this episode:
- Nicola Humber - https://nicolahumber.com/
- Helena Woods post - https://helenawoods.com/how-to-balance-being-creative-while-living-a-slow-lifestyle/
- My Medium Profile - https://kimkgraycoach.medium.com/
- My newsletter - https://www.subscribepage.com/d2b4j3